Bring your skills to the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care’s Analytics Branch, to provide leadership, consultative expertise, research and analysis for the development of advanced methodologies to support ministry business needs for high-quality information.
Location: 1075 Bay St., Toronto.
• knowledge of theories, concepts, methods and measures in: health economics, statistics, biostatistics, mathematical modelling, leading analytical methods, health analytic trends, performance indicators, research
• knowledge of training techniques, organizational learning and Ontario's health system
• system thinking skills and knowledge of database, statistical and PC-based software
• ability to acquire/apply knowledge of legislative authorities and regulations, corporate standards, policies and guidelines in IT, and of Ontario's health system strategy, government directions and priorities
• strong relationship management, partnership-building skills.
Salary range:$75,163 - $97,638
Please apply online, only, at www.ontario.ca/careers,quoting Job ID 30652, by November 10, 2010.If you need employment accommodation, contact the Toronto Recruitment Centre at 1-866-994-8808. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Ontario Public Service is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code.