Are you a detail-oriented professional who thinks strategically? Showcase your analytical and statistical analysis skills with the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care in support of Ontario's health system strategy. Location: 1075 Bay St., Toronto.
• you can apply theories/methods/measures in specialized areas (health economics, statistics, biostatistics, mathematical modelling)
• you can support health system operations evaluation using knowledge of Ontario's health system strategy
• you can measure performance using knowledge of analytical methods
• you understand trends in health analytics/planning to provide research/support strategies
• you can understand/resolve problems using strong system thinking skills
• you can advise clients on health system analytic methodologies
• you can prepare/present material to professional/non-professional audiences
• you can build client partnerships using relationship management skills
• you can use population health/administrative databases and statistical software for advanced/complex analysis.
Salary range:$68,182 - $84,293
Please apply online, only, at www.ontario.ca/careers,quoting Job ID 32151, by Jan. 4, 2011.If you need help applying, contact 1-866-994-8808.
The Ontario Public Service is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code.